SPECIAL OFFER CUSCO
DAYS / 03 NIGHTS
A.M. transfer: Upon arrival by airplane passengers
will be transferred to the hostal Cuzco Plaza.
City tour: Departure 02.00P.M.
Last for about three and a half hours and you will visit the nearby
ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pukipucara and Tambomachay. It also
includes the temple of the sun (Qoricancha) and the cathedral. To
enter all this sites and lots of other sites in the city you need
a tourist ticket (BTC) which comes included in the price.
DAY 02 *
Excursion to Sacred Valley: Departure at 08.30 A.M.
Last all day and is only done on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
You visit the small market town of Pisaq, the ruins of Ollantaytambo
and the small community of Chincheros. Lunch included in a restaurant
in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 03 *
Excursion to Machu Picchu: Last
all day. You will be collected from the hotel AT 5.30 AMand transferred
to train station. The VISTODROMO TRAIN (best one available) will
take you to the small town of Aquas Calientes from where busses
leave to the ruins (+/- 20 min). A guided tour through the ruins
of about two and a half hours followed with an opportunity for lunch
(not included). Some more time to explore the ruins and then back
by bus and train to Cuzco where you will be transferred to your
Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
may change accordingly to fit the program to the sacred Valley on
a Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday.
- Three nights in a comfortable 4 STAR HOTEL near the main square
- All transfers and excursions mentioned above with professional
guide based on seat in car (SIC). For prices of private excursions
please contact us.
- Visitorsticket (BTC) and entrance to all the sites visited during
- Breakfast when served during breakfast hours
- Airport taxes.
- Domestic flight tickets (but we are happy to provide those).
- Extra nights in hotels due to canceled flights.
- Other meals which are not exclusively mentioned during our excursions
like lunch during the excursion to Machu Picchu.