SPECIAL OFFER CUSCO
CLASSICAL & 01 NIGHT IN AGUAS CALIENTES
05DAYS / 04NIGHTS
A.M. transfer: Upon arrival by airplane passengers will be transferred
to a comfortable hostel near the mainsquare of Cuzco.
City tour: Departure 02.00P.M. Last for about three and a half hours
and you will visit the nearby ruins of Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pukipucara
and Tambomachay. It also includes the temple of the sun (Qoricancha)
and the cathedral. To enter all this sites and lots of other sites
in the city you need a tourist ticket (BTC) which comes included
in the price.
DAY 02 *
Excursion to Sacred Valley: Departure at 08.30 A.M.
Last all day and is only done on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
You visit the small market town of Pisaq, the ruins of Ollantaytambo
and the small community of Chincheros. Lunch included in a restaurant
in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 03 *
Excursion to Machu Picchu: Last all day. You will be collected from
the hotel and transferred to train station. The backpacker express
train will take you to the small town of Aquas Calientes from where
busses leave to the ruins (+/- 20 min). A guided tour through the
ruins of about two and a half hours followed with an opportunity
for lunch (not included). Some more time to explore the ruins and
then back by bus to Aqual Calientes where you will spend the night
Breakfast and the opportunity to go back to the ruins as early as
you want. The first bus goes at 6.30 AM which means you can see
the ruins before the trains from Cuzco arrive. P:M: train to Cuzco
where you will be transferred to your hostel.
Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
itinerary may change accordingly to fit the program to the sacred
Valley on a Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday.
**Price based on 2 people sharing a
- Three nights in a comfortable hostel near the main square of Cuzco
- One night in a hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- All transfers and excursions mentioned above with professional
guide based on seat in car (SIC). For prices of private excursions
please contact us.
- Visitors ticket (BTC) and entrance to all the sites visited during
- Breakfast when served during breakfast hours.
- Domestic flight tickets (but we are happy to provide those).
- Airport taxes.
- Extra nights in hotels due to canceled flights.
- Other meals which are not exclusively mentioned during our excursions
like lunch during the excursion to Machu Picchu.
- The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu on day 4 (but it is included
on day 3)
- Bus tickets to the ruins on day 4 (but it is included on day 3)
Please contact us if you would
like to do the same program staying in more luxury hotels.